Please note that some information and timetables presented here may be not updated or may change before September!
To get to Poland, we recommend taking a plane to the Warsaw „Frederyk Chopin Airport” which is connected with most of the big airports across Europe.
Alternatively, one may take a flight to Lublin Airport, but there are only limited number of regular international connections (Munich, Barcelona, London, Oslo, Stockholm, Dublin, Glasgow, Liverpool, Eindhoven, and Sheffield). Lublin Airport is located only 10 km east from Lublin and 60 km from Kazimierz Dolny. For details of travel to Kazimierz Dolny – please contact organizers.
TRAVEL FROM WARSAW AIRPORT TO KAZIMIERZ DOLNY
Most of worldwide rental companies operate at Warsaw and Lublin airports. It is convenient to choose this option if your plane arrives late in the evening. Fares start from 100 PLN (~25 EUR) per day.
- Minibuses to Kazimierz Dolny depart from the Warsaw Airport in front of the departures hall (upper level), terminal A, zone C. Departures: 7.45, 9.45 (only Friday, Saturday and Sunday), 11.10, 13.00, 16.30. Price 47 PLN (~11 EUR). Booking is required: (English) firstname.lastname@example.org and (Polish) +48 609 880 818. Company web page
Some other minibuses go from Warszawa Centralna vicinity (see below how to get there) to Kazimierz Dolny:
- 7.45 (except Sunday), 8.30, 10.30 (Friday to Sunday), 12.10, 14.15, 14.45 (only Friday), 15.30, 17.30, 19.05, 20.45 – bus stop number 04 between Warszawa Centralna railway station and „Zlote tarasy” commercial center- see also Company web page
- 7.30 (Monday, Saturday, Sunday), 8.15, 9.40, 10.45, 12.35, 13.00, 14.30 15.45, 17.1018.00, 18.45, 20.00, 21.00 (Monday Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – bus stop in front of Palace of Culture and Science (Palac Kultury i Nauki), 0.5 km from Warszawa Centralna railway station – see also Company web page
Price is 27 PLN (~7 EUR).
From Warsaw (Okecie airport) to Warsaw main railway station (stations „Warszawa Centralna” or „Warszawa Srodmiescie”):
- Train connection operated by SKM and KM Companies (depart at Okecie, underground station, about 100 m to the right from the main entrance to the arrival hall).
If you get off at Warszawa Srodmiescie you need to walk to the railway station through underground passage (5 min).
- City bus No. 175 (bus station: third lane in front of arrival hall, slightly on the right, tickets in kiosks or in ticket machines).
- A taxi costs around 40 PLN (10 EUR). Omit taxi drivers inviting to a taxi INSIDE arrivals hall! Take an official taxi IN FRONT OF arrivals hall.
Trip to Warszawa Centralna takes around 30 minuters depending on the chosen transport and traffic.
Due to recostruction of railway this year all trains from Warsaw to Pulawy are cancelled.
Kazimierz and the conference hotel
|Where is Kazimierz Dolny?
||Kazimierz Dolny and Puławy
and the conference hotel